- What tickets are sold at the Box Office?
- The Box Office sells all Pavilion Ticket Master event tickets, and UIC athletics tickets along with tickets to any other event that the Pavilion might hold.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is located on Harrison in the Pavilion Parking structure, there are also other lots directly across the street for larger events that have an over flow of parking. Parking costs vary depending on event anywhere from $5-15.. For more information, visit Directions & Parking.
- Can I take Public Transportation to the Pavilion?
- Yes, the CTA runs many routes around the Pavilion. The Blue Line is about a half a block from our front door. The main buses are the 60, 7, 120 and the 8 that will get you in the general area of the UIC Pavilion. The CTA Blue line stop is Racine. For more information, visit Directions & Parking.
- What time do doors open?
- Doors open an hour before the start time of the event, unless otherwise stated.
- Where can I smoke at the Pavilion?
- The Pavilion is a smoke-free environment, but we do offer a smoking gate outside Gate 5 during the event. This is a smoking area that is monitored by Pavilion staff for reentry.
- What is allowed in the building?
- We do not allow outside food, professional cameras with a detachable lens, or paraphernalia of any kind. Bags, Bookbags, and Large Purses are also not allowed. For more information about prohibited items, please read Prohibited Items Policies.
- Where should I be dropped off if I’m in a wheelchair?
- You can pull up on the corner of Harrison and Racine and get dropped off at the main entrance gate 3. For more information about special guest services, visit ADA Accessibility.
- Do you have wheelchairs available to the public?
- Yes. The Pavilion does have a few wheelchairs on site for Guests to use. A Guest Services worker will escort the person in need of assistance around the building. You can contact an employee for help once in the building. For more information about special guest services, visit ADA Accessibility.
- Are there any good restaurants around the area? What else is near UIC?
- UIC is close to many fine dining restaurants. Within walking distance are Greek Town, Little Italy, and many exciting restaurants on the South Campus formally known as Maxwell Street. For more information, go to Visit Our Neighborhoods.
If you have additional questions after reading this website, please send them to [email protected].