Prohibited Items Policy
Banners, sign cards and sandwich boards are permitted to the extent that they do not interfere with safety, visibility or the conduct of guests attending an event.
The following items are prohibited:
- All cameras
- Laser pointers
- Weapons, knives, spike, sticks, etc.
- Aerosol cans
- Bottles or cans
- Outside food or beverages
- Containers or coolers
- Noisemakers or air horns
- Graphic boards
- Pyrotechnic devices
The prohibited items list should be used as a guide and is not designed to be all-encompassing. Pavilion management reserves the right to restrict any item it deems to represent a threat to the safety of Pavilion events, clients and guests. Any behavior or activities that are in violation of contemporary and local standards of decency are strictly prohibited.
For your safety Pavilion Security Personnel are off Duty Police Officers.
UIC Pavilion Event Code of Conduct
Proper behavior is expected of all patrons at UIC Pavilion events. Unruly or inconsiderate behavior will not be tolerated and will be grounds for ejection from the Arena and/or ticket privileges. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- No Ticket/Trespass Restricted Area
- Public urination
- Bringing alcohol in or out of the building
- Unruly or inconsiderate behavior
- Profane, abusive, or disruptive language
- Damage or defacement to the building
- No smoking
- Unauthorized recording devices
- Throwing objects
- Failure to comply with staff and/or security
- Any conduct beyond reasonable behavior